Learning How to Become An Amazon Best Seller is a little like trying to get your website found on the first page of Google…
It’s not easy!
That’s right! It’s a mystery to most authors who never become an Amazon Best Selling author even though they may very well have an awesome book they published on Amazon! Having a great book, with a great cover, and a great description is simply not enough.
Partly because there are about 2 million books on Amazon so it’s hard to stand out and partly because Amazon has it’s own “algorithms” (just like Google) and it’s a secret that you have to figure out on your own.
On October 23, 2012, my book, “Never Work Again: 6 Secrets to Earning a Play-Check Instead of a Pay-Check” became an Amazon Best Seller in 2 competitive categories:
- Self Help
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
Here are the screenshots from that day (click on the image to see a larger view):
It was no “accident” my book made it to the Best Seller’s list that day as there was about a 2-week period of planning and strategy that went into getting my book on the Amazon Best Seller’s list. What I’m trying to say is unless you’re a famous and well-known author, you just don’t “trip” into getting on the Amazon Best Seller’s list.
So I guess you’re wondering just what I did during those 2 weeks of pre-planning and strategy that got me to the Best Seller’s list on October 23, 2012. Good for you! That’s means you have that same desire and goal that I did.
In this blog post, I’m going to give you a few tips on getting your book to the Best Seller’s list. Unfortunately, there is so much information and strategy involved, it really isn’t something I can explain in a short blog post. That’s why I created my Amazon Best Selling Author’s program so I can help authors publish, promote and profit!
Did I mention that I had 2,128 downloads in one day! Here’s the screenshot of the downloads on the day I launched my book:
And then on the following day, there were 148 downloads as well. This doesn’t just happen by magic so here are a few tips to get your book on the Best Seller’s list:
- Social Media is Key — Social Media is the key to getting your book on the Best Seller’s list. Not just on your own Facebook, Twitter, and Linked in pages, but also dozens of other sites that will actually list your book and help promote it on your launch date. Here is just one example of the over 50 websites I used (that’s right 50+) sites that made my book go to the Best Seller’s list on October 23, 2012: http://addictedtoebooks.com/free
- Join Tweet Teams — Yes, you can actually join Tweet teams that will help promote your book on your launch date! Here’s one resource to get you started: http://www.worldliterarycafe.com/
- Build Relationships — That’s what social networking is all about — CONNECTION. It’s not just about what others can do for you, but it is about how we can all mutually help each other. *Search for “Kindle Suggestions” and reply to people who are looking for ebook suggestions. You have to put in the time and the effort in order to get the results.
Getting your book to the Amazon Best Seller’s list has many benefits like:
- MORE Exposure to the 300 million people on Amazon waiting to buy!
- MORE Respect and Prestige in Your Industry!
- MORE Business Sales!
- MORE Income from Speaking Engagements;
- MORE Book Sales!
- MORE Joint Venture Partners interested in working with You!
- MORE Press Attention!
- MORE Publicity from Amazon because you are on their radar now!
- MORE Celebrity Status!
- MORE Cash!
- MORE Success!
If you want to learn how to “stack the cards in your favor” and get to the Amazon Best Seller’s list so you can elevate your credibility, get more respect in your industry, make more money, attract more joint venture partners, gain more attention from the Press, and enjoy more Success…sign up now for my 6 free case studies by for my Amazon Best Seller’s Author program by clicking here!