So you want to learn how to make $10000 per month online
I had a friend who used to say “You don’t trip into making 6 figures“.
And he’s absolutely right; you don’t go from zero to $10,000 a month online overnight.
There are a lot of variables to making money online and here are some of them:
- Your Skill Set (technical skills, sales skills, marketing skills, writing skills, etc);
- How much time you have available;
- How focused you can stay;
- How good you are at NOT chasing shiny objects;
- Where or not you invest in a Mentor or Coach to work with you;
- Your Path to Profit;
- Being able to outsource what you’re NOT good at;
- And More!
Over the years I’ve made between $1000 a month online and most recently I made $20,146 in one month online. When you have an online business, as long as you are committed and continue to grow and learn, then so will your online income.
The beauty of having an online business is that there have been times when I had situations in my life that I didn’t spend any time on my online business, but the money kept coming in. Like when I downsized from my 5000 square foot house to a 2500 square foot home (a 2-month move) or when my ex-husband’s mother was sick and dying and I needed to be there for the family.
The problem with a job is if you don’t show up, you don’t get paid!
I’ve come up with 6 questions that will put you on the path to making $10000 online:
- Who is your customer?
- What are you serving?
- How do you make money?
- How do you produce what you sell?
- How do you distribute what you sell?
- Do you have an accessible website where people can find you and have you made it easy for them to contact you.
So let me answer these questions for my own business so you can see what I’m talking about:
- Who is your customer? Women who want to make money online.
- What are you serving? Programs for women who are new to starting an online business or who have tried and have not been successful.
- How do you make money? I make money through my online courses, website design services, affiliate products that I recommend and my Amazon Best Seller program.
- How do you produce what you sell? I create it myself.
- How do you distribute what you sell? I distribute everything digitally (no tangible products).
- Do you have an accessible website where people can find you and have you made it easy for them to contact you. Absolutely!
Although I am always encouraging my students to create multiple streams of income, when you are getting started the key is to create one product, launch it, make sales, and then move on to the next one.
Make sure that all of your programs and products work together. One of my mentors used to say “When they finish one of your programs, they should have a new problem and you should have a product that gives them a solution.”
Think about this: Create do it yourself programs and also done for you programs. I did this for many years. I would create an online course that taught a skill and then I would offer the done for you version of that program.
I found out that most people want the “Done For You” program which is now why I focus most of my time and efforts on my Amazon Best Seller program.
If you want to learn how to make $10000 a month online then you need to figure out the best path to profit that is a good fit for you.
To find out, make sure you sign up for my FREE ebook, “Top 10 Ways to Make Money Online”!