So you want to learn how to make $10000 per month online
I had a friend who used to say “You don’t trip into making 6 figures“.
And he’s absolutely right; you don’t go from zero to $10,000 a month online overnight.
There are a lot of variables to making money online and here are some of them:
- Your Skill Set (technical skills, sales skills, marketing skills, writing skills, etc);
- How much time you have available;
- How focused you can stay;
- How good you are at NOT chasing shiny objects;
- Where or not you invest in a Mentor or Coach to work with you;
- Your Path to Profit;
- Being able to outsource what you’re NOT good at;
- And More!
Over the years I’ve made between $1000 a month online and most recently I made $20,146 in one month online. When you have an online business, as long as you are committed and continue to grow and learn, then so will your online income.
The beauty of having an online business is that there have been times when I had situations in my life that I didn’t spend any time on my online business, but the money kept coming in. Like when I downsized from my 5000 square foot house to a 2500 square foot home (a 2-month move) or when my ex-husband’s mother was sick and dying and I needed to be there for the family.
The problem with a job is Read More…