How to Launch a Bestselling Book on Amazon! (Part 2 of 3: The Launch)
**This is a continuation of my blog post, “Best Seller Launch Formula (Part 1: The Pre-Launch)….
First, it’s important that you understand a few things about Amazon before I get into the strategy of doing a book launch.
- Amazon updates their bestsellers lists hourly;
- Doing a massive launch in a 1 or 2 day period with a high volume of downloads is what will get you on a bestsellers list;
- There are over 11,000 categories on Amazon (categories are the most important part of a book launch, see my previous post which covers this);
- There are 11,000+ bestsellers list on Amazon, based on those 11,000 categories (and sub-categories);
- If you have your book in the right category you have increased your chances of getting on a best sellers list substantially.
An Amazon Book launch is something I’ve been doing for almost 3 years now with 100% success and I’ve got it down to a science. I 100% guarantee to get my clients book to the #1 Amazon Best Sellers list!
Clients that are in my Amazon Best Seller program get a copy of my “Launch Sequence Overview” and my “Client Day Preparation Book Launch” which outlines every detail of doing a book launch and the strategies I use.
Here is a shortened version of the Launch Sequence:
- Book and cover are uploaded to Amazon (see my previous blog post for details) *I only upload the book 3-5 days before Promo so we can try to get on “Hot New Releases” list which can only happen in the first 30 days of your book release!
- Do a “Soft Launch” where we obtain at least 5 Reviews for the book *Amazon promotes more when you have more positive reviews.
- Select Promo Dates 2 days *Best time to schedule our promo launch is Tuesday through Thursday! *We may start on a Monday to get reviews first.
- Schedule book promotions on 20+ websites.
- Schedule book promotions on 50 facebook groups for authors.
- Promote to my Subscriber List/Social Media/Private Facebook Groups
- Get to Bestseller’s List on Amazon.
- Get more reviews from new customers.
- Get Screen Shots of book on the Best Sellers list;
- Track downloads in account;
- Have New Cover Made with Amazon Best Seller Logo; upload to Amazon.
- Check International Stats as well for Best Sellers lists.
- Increase price incrementally.
Those are some of the steps you can follow to get to the Amazon Best Sellers lists. Getting to the Amazon Best Sellers lists is important for lead generation and for leveraging your book to make more money on the back-end as well.
If you’d like to talk to me about your book and my Amazon Best Sellers program, you can sign up for a free strategy session by clicking here.
**Be sure to check out Part 3 of the series.