YOU DESERVE TO LIVE LIFE ON YOUR TERMS!
“80% OF THE WORLD DOESN’T ENJOY THEIR JOB,
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE ONE OF THEM!”
From: Michelle Kulp, 2017
Thanks so much for visiting my website! I’m so glad our paths have crossed!
If you’re like me, you’ve probably thought about these questions:
- How can I make money and make a difference in the world?
- How can I find more meaning and purpose in my life?
- How can I get paid to do what I love?
I think the journey to living life on “your terms” begins with caring about and putting yourself first.
Unfortunately, the majority of people are either living someone else’s vision for their life OR they are living a life by default — not really making choices and just going along with whatever is happening.
In 2002, after getting laid off from the law firm I was working at (after having spent 17 years in the legal field) I made a conscious decision that I wanted to live life on my terms, do what I LOVE (writing, teaching, and coaching), make a difference and be well paid (6-figures) for sharing my gifts with the world!
That one decision changed my entire life….and it can change yours too!
**See my personal story below of exactly how, as a struggling single mother of 3, living paycheck to paycheck, working in a job I hated as a paralegal and legal secretary…I was able to leave my soul-draining job and create a life of my dreams!
Before I tell you that story, let’s talk about how YOU can have more FREEDOM in your life…
One of the main characteristics of women who have time and money freedom is that they have learned how to leverage their time. They know that trading hours for dollars doesn’t work long term because there are only so many hours in the day; time is finite. Even if you have a high paying 9-5 job; typically, if you don’t go to work, you don’t get paid, right?
Wouldn’t you rather get paid based on the “value” you provide than an hourly salary that someone else decides it should be?
I want YOU to have MORE time (and money) freedom in your life. IMAGINE what you could do with more TIME…
- Time to spend with your children, spouse, family and friends;
- Time to engage in hobbies that you enjoy;
- Time to do daydream! Many successful entrepreneurs have a lot of down time which allows the creative ideas to come flowing in!
- Time to take vacations and see the world or even just see places nearby;
- Time to take care of your loved ones. A family member of mine had some serious health challenges recently, and my flexible schedule allowed me to care for them.
- Time for exercise and taking care of your health! Many people who work a 9-5 job put their exercise program on the back burner. At my age (52), I don’t do any hard core work outs at the gym, but I faithfully walk 5 miles a day, I meditate 20 minutes a day, I drink my green smoothies and green tea every day, I journal, and I do Yoga 2-3 times a week.
- Time to go exploring and trying new things.
- Time to go on adventures! I often have “Adventure Fridays’ with my son’s girlfriend (age 22) and we have so much fun laughing and just being goofy that I feel like a kid again!
Unfortunately, I know first hand about trading hours for dollars because I worked for 17 years in the legal field (see my story below) and at the end of that time…I was broke and living paycheck to paycheck! It wasn’t until I began to leverage my time in 2004 that I became a 6-figure Woman.
So let me ask you a few questions:
- When you think of making money online, do you feel overwhelmed about all the options out there?
- Have you tried other programs and you still haven’t made any money online?
- Do you know you have a message to share with others, but just need some help and maybe even a little hand holding?
Transforming your expertise and knowledge into a profitable online business can be very intimidating for most people. The truth is there are only 2 paths for you:
- The Slow Path: Research all of the programs, strategies and methods out there and try to implement them on your own using free or low paid information; OR
- The Accelerated Path: Working with a high-level coach who is exactly where you want to be and who can show you the way in a short amount of time (months not years).
I help coaches, consultants, speakers, entrepreneurs and business owners create Profitable Online Businesses by monetizing their message and elevating their expertise!
I love helping women (and a few enlightened men) come out of hiding and into the spotlight! I’m here to tell you that you can combine a higher calling with higher profits.
One of the great parts about having your own online business is that you have “options”. Instead of relying on one source of income like many people do (and like I did for 17 years), I’ll teach you how to have multiple streams of income.
So whether you’ve had a bad experience before or you’re just getting started, I can show you how to start making money online!
What’s important to look for in a mentor online is transparency and longevity. I’ve been running an online business for OVER 10 years and I’m committed to helping YOU create an profitable online business that you love so you can live a richer and more flexible life!
Here’s my my PERSONAL STORY of how I got started with my online business:
After graduating college in 1983, I worked as a paralegal and legal secretary for the next 17 years! I enjoyed my job for about 10 years, but then I experienced something called “career creep”. Career creep is when the job you started out in changes so much, that you wake up one day and you’re in a job you don’t recognize or like.
I dreaded going to work every day and literally would think of how I could “not” go to work. I didn’t have many options as a single divorced mom with 3 young children living paycheck to paycheck.
As fate would have it, the law firm I was working at gave me the pink slip in 2000; they told me, “The department you work in is being re-structured and your job no longer exists.” Fear came over me as I wondered how on earth I would support my family. I was happy to be out of a job I hated, but worried about the future.
Things worked out over time as I learned to trust and put my faith in God that I was being led to create a new life…one with purpose, passion, fun, and meaning!
Back in 1992 (on my birthday), I met Billy Ray Cyrus, you can read that story here.
During our time together, Billy Ray asked me what my dreams were, to which I told him, “I don’t have any dreams, my life is about survival.” Billy Ray encouraged me to go out and find my dreams and never, ever give up on them. He said that everyone has a dream and our purpose in life is to find out what our dream is.
So I went searching for this elusive dream that Billy Ray spoke of (which is hard to find when you’re living paycheck to paycheck and worried about money, but I kept looking and trusting)…and one day I was in Borders bookstore when I came upon a book by Richard Bolles called “How to Find Your Mission in Life“. I recognized the author, Richard Bolles, because he also wrote a very large career guide called “What Color is your Parachute?”
I read that book and there was a question in it that led me directly to my dream! That question was: “What do you LOVE to do that you lose all sense of time?“
I pondered that question for a long time and then the answer finally came to me. I loved to write! When I sat down to write, 5 hours could go by and to me it felt like 5 minutes. (Like right now while I’m writing this story). I was so happy to finally discover my dream of writing!
I didn’t know where my dream of writing was going to lead me; I just took one step and then another and then another. I used spiritual tools such as meditation, journaling, artist dates, reading inspirational books, walking in nature, yoga, and anything that connected me back to my “AUTHENTIC SELF”.
Martha Beck, author of “Finding Your Own North Star” says that we have an essential self (our true self) and a social self (the part of us who is all about being accepted, finding approval and fitting in with society). Unfortunately, many of us end up abandoning our essential selves and following our social selves. I’m certain that’s what happened to me.
I believed in (and trusted) my dream of writing, which led me to teaching classes and then that led me to start an online business. By taking one step in the direction of my dreams, other doors opened up that I could have never imagined. What I love most is being able to reach women all over the world with my online courses and programs.
My advice to you is to start listening to your essential self and to your heart. It knows what you want and it led you here! I’d love to connect with you further!
Don’t put off following your dreams any longer. It’s time!
You’re Calling is Calling! Are You Listening?
It takes determination, courage, and a strong desire to live life on your own terms, but you know what? You deserve it! We all do.
I’m challenging you to step out in faith, believe in yourself and your abilities, because at the end of the day, life is short and it is meant to be fun, enjoyable and you prosperous!
All you need to do is take one small step in the direction of your dreams…
I’m so happy we connected. Make sure to:
- Sign up for my FREE ebook, The Lazy Woman’s Guide to a 6-figure Income (form to the right);
- Consider applying for my Rising Star Mentorship Program so I can mentor you personally and help you take your business to the next level.
- Talk to me about becoming a #1 Bestselling Author here
Love and Light,